Tel Aviv Metro Area and Central District
The summer analyst will join our hi-tech investment activity in Tel Aviv, Israel. The analyst will be involved in all aspects of the operation, including market research, competitive landscape analysis, investment due diligence, financial analysis and portfolio company support. Our team operates in an open and collaborative way. We seek individuals who are self-starters, detail oriented, intellectually curious, and capable of performing at high level in a fast-paced environment.
This is a paid internship. The intern will receive an educational grant of $900 per week.
While interns are expected to take care of their own travel, accommodation, and insurance, insideIL will provide them with resources and support to help them with these aspects of their experience.
• Passion for the technology and investments.
• Quick learner, analytical with positive energy and strong work ethics.
• Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
• Financial modelling.
• Attention to details and ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously.