An intern with Tech2Peace will have the option to work in some combination of Resource Development, PR, social media and community management. An intern will have the opportunity to connect with T2P’s alumni community of 150 young Israelis and Palestinians. Tech2Peace is a small organization in an exciting period of growth – an intern may want to continue working with Tech2Peace as we expand! Interns with real experience in group facilitation and conflict resolution may have an opportunity to facilitate online community meetings and/or work with T2P’s dialogue facilitators on training programs.
This is a paid internship. The intern will receive an educational grant of $500 per week.
While interns are expected to take care of their own travel, accommodation, and insurance, insideIL will provide them with resources and support to help them with these aspects of their experience.
- Languages: English (native) Hebrew (preferred but not required), Arabic (preferred but not required)
- Strong writing skills, ability to write in different formats
- Experience in one of the following (preferred): NGOs, Resource Development, PR, media,
journalism, conflict resolution, group facilitation, social media, management.
- Search for grant opportunities
- Map potential donors
- Connect with potential donors and partners
- Create PR materials, such as flyers, graphics, and reports
- Write blog posts and Op-Eds
- Manage social media
- Engage with T2P online community
- Plan and attend alumni events
- Design, analyze, and communicate about Monitoring & Evaluation results
- Write grants and reports
- Run and/or plan online group or in-person group discussions (with qualifications)
- Locate US corporate and high-tech partners
- Develop an income-generating model for Tech2Peace
- Create partnerships and connections with the Gulf States
Tech2Peace brings together diverse young Palestinians and Israelis through high-tech and entrepreneurship
training blended with conflict dialogue, creating a lasting community of committed peacebuilders with the
professional tools and cross-cultural networks to create impact at the highest levels of society. In pursuit of these goals, Tech2Peace (T2P) hosts intensive seminars for young Jewish-Israelis and
Palestinians (from Israel and the West Bank), blending high-tech and entrepreneurship training and conflict
dialogue. Following the seminars, T2P maintains an active alumni community, with the goals of sustaining
close connections in the community, fostering professional Arab-Jewish partnerships, and providing extra
professional value to its alumni