As part of our portfolio management team, you will help create and manage our vast investment portfolio through consulting, advising and analyzing client's needs and objectives.
This is a paid internship. The intern will receive an educational grant of $900 per week.
While interns are expected to take care of their own travel, accommodation, and insurance, insideIL will provide them with resources and support to help them with these aspects of their experience.
- Proven experience in investment and financial assets management as an analyst or assistant manager in a financial institution
- Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High interest in and enthusiastic about economic and financial market trends
- Exceptional customer service with a client focus
- Flexible to travel to meet clients as required
The Portfolio Management Intern will work closely with clients to manage their investment accounts. Duties include helping clients develop investment objectives aimed at increasing investment performance, creating reports on investment activity and performance, communicate effectively with clients regarding investment accounts, market conditions and economic trends.
OurCrowd was started in 2013, driven by the idea that the business of building startups grows bigger and better when the global 'crowd' gains access to VC-level investment opportunities. Today, OurCrowd is a global venture investing platform that empowers institutions and individuals to invest and engage in emerging companies. The most active venture investor in Israel, OurCrowd vets and selects companies, invests its capital, and provides its global network with unparalleled access to co-invest and contribute connections, talent and deal flow. OurCrowd builds value for its portfolio companies throughout their lifecycles, providing mentorship, recruiting industry advisors, navigating follow-on rounds and creating growth opportunities through its network of multinational partnerships.