Jerusalem Metro Area
This internship will combine marketing and data analysis, using data from Hubspot and Salesforce to guide our marketing campaigns. Previous experience in both programs is essential.
This is a paid internship. The intern will receive an educational grant of $900 per week.
While interns are expected to take care of their own travel, accommodation, and insurance, insideIL will provide them with resources and support to help them with these aspects of their experience.
- Fluent English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in working with Hubspot and Salesforce
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, and a "can-do" attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Fast learner, multitasker, well organized with the ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Compiling reports from Hubspot and Salesforce to determine user response to marketing campaigns and guide future campaigns.
- Performing marketing and data research and analysis, producing reports on specific elements and aspects.