Tel Aviv Metro Area and Central District
Maisha Labs is growing its business and building a product to revolutionize operations in health organizations worldwide. Join us to enjoy an exciting and vibrant startup environment, with immense room for growth and self-expression, in the digital healthcare field. Leave your personal footprint by impacting the life and quality of life of millions of people worldwide. You will work closely with our global team, reporting directly to the CMO/CEO and in the matrix to our program managers.
This is a paid internship. The intern will receive an educational grant of $900 per week.
While interns are expected to take care of their own travel, accommodation, and insurance, insideIL will provide them with resources and support to help them with these aspects of their experience.
- Take an active part in all marketing activities, including:
- Market research and competitive analysis:
- Actively research our competitive landscape - identifying the market, product, and pricing trends - and succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that we’re always one step ahead
- Research – interviews with clients, competitors, and industry experts; gathering information from various sources online and in databases.
- Analysis – assessing market dynamics, competitor advantages, industry structure, defining market segments, analyzing cost structure.
- Participate in strategic analysis and brainstorming about the future R&D and products of the company.
- Create content for our blog and social media, communicate directly with clients to learn about their experience and feedback on the platform.