Internship position in the firm's commercial department, high-tech & technology department and/or energy and infrastructure department. The position (legally defined "pre-internship as intern is not yet a law school graduate) is similar to the internship positions offered to excelling Israeli law students, prior to their graduation from law school and commencement of their 18 month mandatory internship. The position does not count for the purpose of such mandatory internship requirement, but the pre-intern will be tasked similarly to an intern during her/his mandatory internship.
This is a paid internship. The intern will receive an educational grant of $900 per week.
While interns are expected to take care of their own travel, accommodation, and insurance, insideIL will provide them with resources and support to help them with these aspects of their experience.
- Academic excellence.
- English speaking – the majority of the work in these departments is conducted in English.
- Multilingual capabilities are a plus.
- Research capabilities.
- Drafting skills.
- Proficient in Word, excel, PowerPoint, research databases (Israeli or US/UK).
Team player with excellent social skills.
- Legal research on Israeli, US or UK law.
- Introduction to drafting of legal documents.
- Assisting the firm's lawyers and interns on various tasks such as preparation of documentation for submission, spreadsheet management, record keeping and ad-hoc projects.
Agmon & Co. Rosenberg Hacohen & Co. is one of Israel's largest law firms (over 180 employees). While it was established over 35 years ago, the firm is forward-thinking and constantly growing and adapting to the future. The firm is known for cutting-edge legal advise, first-hand industry experience and commercial innovation. The firm is active in almost every major field of law, including complex litigation, corporate, capital markets and securities, M&A, high tech and technology, energy and infrastructure, anti-trust and competition, financing and banking, insolvency, planning and construction, real estate, municipal law, environment, international trade and anti-dumping levies. The firm represents a huge spectrum of clients, from the biggest players in Israel, to giant multinational corporations and bootstrapping Israeli startup companies.