Tel Aviv Metro Area and Central District
As a Finance/ Strategy/ Business Development Analyst, you'll be working closely with top management on one of the specific fields depicted below, focusing on the specific fields that reflect your unique set of skills and our particular needs. Your work will thus be tailored to fit both sides - and to be as engaging and challenging as can be.
This is a paid internship. The intern will receive an educational grant of $900 per week.
While interns are expected to take care of their own travel, accommodation, and insurance, insideIL will provide them with resources and support to help them with these aspects of their experience.
- Entrepreneurial mind
- Analytical skills with close attention to details
- Financial modeling and excel proficiency
- Excellent communication abilities with impeccable PPT presentations
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under pressure
- Full proficiency in English
- Experience in Investment Banking or Consulting Firms – a plus
- Assisting in Equity and Structured Debt transactions
- Involved in Strategy and Business Development for existing markets and expansion to new markets
- Participating in new Banking activities launch
- Conducting portfolio and company detailed analyses
Blender is a global Fintech that provides cross-border, innovative and responsible financial services, while operating as a direct lender and marketplace, via a network of POS in store and online (B2B2C) and B2C. Blender also provides white label solutions to corporate and financial institutions.
Blender holds EU EMI, and CCP Licenses and is expected to receive a European Specialized Banking License, becoming a Neo-bank.
Blender won numerous global prizes and competitions (EFMA Capgemini, Fintech Abu Dhabi, IBS Intelligence, Red Herring, Seal of Excellence from the European Commission, member of the Elite program of the LSE) and are proudly just completing our IPO in the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.