Jerusalem Metro Area
The Business Development team's main objective is to help our portfolio companies grow. We create value for over 200 portfolio companies across different geographies, sectors, and stages. This requires thinking "outside of the box" and connecting the dots between our corporate contacts' activities, investors' interests, and the needs and strategy of the companies.
This is a paid internship. The intern will receive an educational grant of $900 per week.
While interns are expected to take care of their own travel, accommodation, and insurance, insideIL will provide them with resources and support to help them with these aspects of their experience.
- Fluent English
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, and a "can-do" attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Fast learner, multitasker, well organized with the ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
1. Supporting the Business Development team in their efforts to assist and accompany the portfolio companies in their journey to scale and grow.
2. Support the ongoing collaboration and promote the adoption of innovation in multinational companies.
3. Researching sectorial markets, identifying emerging trends and creating research backed reports
4. Scouting innovative companies and conducting initial due diligence on prospect start-ups