Tel Aviv Metro Area and Central District
Create a go-to-market strategy based on research, analysis, and profound, comparison-based foundational work.
This is a paid internship. The intern will receive an educational grant of $900 per week.
While interns are expected to take care of their own travel, accommodation, and insurance, insideIL will provide them with resources and support to help them with these aspects of their experience.
- Tech-Savvy with a background in and knowledge of the marketing world
- Capable of performing meticulous research and analysis
- Loves sweets of all kinds!
- Build go-to-market strategy
- Prioritization of market launch by territory, product portfolio, and local regulatory status.
- Analysis and prioritization of collaboration routes with Consumer Product Goods (CPG) and ingredient companies.
- Conduct Market Research to understand the market across select regions in correlation with aspects such as regulatory landscape, entrance barriers, consumer perception, etc.